Pages

Monday, January 2

New Years Resolutions

What a year 2011 was....probably the most difficult and terrible year of my life...but it is over and I'm so ready for a fresh start.

This year I am definitely going to put more focus on myself.  Of course, only second to my kids...but I need to rediscover who I am as a woman and a mother and I think that in true, that will help me be a better person and mom.

So my goals for 2012 are (in not particular order)

1. Read a book a month....
2. Exercise more patience with the kids....
3. Do something for myself that makes me feel good at least twice per month...
4. Create a study plan...
5. BECOME ORGANIZED AT HOME
6. Blog/write more...
7. Save more money...
8. Spend more quality time with the kids....
9. Be better at showing my gratitude (Thank You notes, etc.)...
10. No more dwelling on the past, I can't change it, but look to make my (and my children's) future the best I possibly can....

I'm sure there are more things I'd like to accomplish, but Abigail has woken up and work comes early tomorrow....

So I'll leave you with this and hopefully I'll make the time to blog a little more tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik