Pages

Monday, June 15

Not Me!! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not spy my 18 month old eating (& sharing with the dog) melted ice cream from the previous night. I did not just stay laying in bed because I was too tired to get up! Nope! Not me!

I did not laught at Aidan's funny face while eating an Almond for the first time. Nope, not me!!

I did not see the dog eat Aidan's poop after he went potty outside. It did not make me throw up a little in my mouth. Not me, and most certainly not my Dog!

I did not buy Nutella for the first time this morning at the grocery. This would not be my first time trying it. I am not waiting until the kids go to bed so I can try it first all alone! I'm not selfish, nope, not me!!

3 comments:

{Kimber} said...

loved your post!! and I see you're from N.O....I live in Baton Rouge{shout out!}

{Kimber} said...

I have given you an award! check my blog :)

groovie mom said...

Nutella is DANGEROUS stuff! Much as I love it, it's just best for me to not buy it.
I see you're from NO and in GA. I'm from BR and living in Atlanta so a shout out to you and Kimber!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik