Pages

Monday, May 11

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

What I did not do this past week:
  • I did not decide that I am going to start keeping a NMM notebook so I can remember all of my NMM events. Not me! I have a terrific memory!
  • I did not allow my kids to eat Turkey Dogs for dinner Saturday night. And even if I did, I most certainly did not let them eat them on the floor of the living room watching "Max & Ruby." Nope, Not Me!
  • After dropping my FIL off at the airport (an hour away), I had a photo shoot to get the kids to in an hour and half. I absolutely did not stop at the kid's consignment to get coordinating outfits because I forgot to dress them properly for the shoot. Not Me!! I prepared for the shoot the night before and had all of the clothes and bows laid out!
  • The Army totally did not Bravo* Matt after only spending 4 hours with his dad on Thursday and then subsequently did not put the entire battalion on lockdown*. Nope! Not them! And they definitely do not still have my husband in lockdown indefinitely, nope not the fabulous Army!
  • On Mother's Day I did not wake up to a toddler pulling on my hair, a husband sleeping on the sofa & juice and cereal on the living room floor. Nope, Not Me! My husband planned a splendid day of pampering for me!
  • Despite the above sentence, I did not end up having a wonderful Mother's Day evening (just took a while to get there)!
*Bravo'd = Being called into work after hours (5 pm in this case).
*Lockdown = Not allowed to leave the work area. No visitors.
Why? They are looking for 2 pieces of sensitive equipment.

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik