Pages

Monday, January 26

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's Monday already! Time Not Me! Monday hosted by the always clever & witty MckMama.

So leave your guilt at the door and join us in chatting about all the things we did not do this week!
Have Fun!

  • I sooo did not put Aidan in his crib this morning to watch Blue's Clues so I could get a few extra minutes of shut-eye. I also did not tell Kaitlyn to go join him in there when she woke up a few moments after he did. Not me! We don't even watch T.V.
  • There was no way that I spent waay too much time re-vamping my blog yesterday. I was definitely cleaning and preparing for my husband's approaching return.
  • I soo did not completely fail at getting Aidan to sleep through the night in his own room in his crib. He sleeps all night from 7-7 like an angel, giving Mama the required "me time" and adequate beauty sleep. NOT! But hey, they are only little once, so enjoy it!
  • I also did not feed Aidan Red Beans & Rice and then wonder why he slept horribly through the night. It did not take my mother tell me that he probably had an upset tummy & the gas that goes with it. Not Me! At least he really enjoyed them :-)

  • And finally, I did not have a blast playing the Fairy Godmother to Kaitlyn's Snow White this week! Oh wait, yes I did! Too cute!



Noele Marie

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, I never saw your blog page before but it looks great so congrats on the re vamp

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in my new blog called tribute tuesday. It's a chance to pay tribute to some one who lightes up your life. It also has a mr linky

http://pudmud.blogspot.com/2009/01/tribute-tuesday_19.html

Michelle said...

oh my goodness! Your kids are adorable - I love the pic of Aiden enjoying his red beans and rice! LOL

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik