Pages

Saturday, July 24

Another update

Life has been so busy lately. I've been working full time since February 1. I really like my job and the people I work with. I'm a legal assistant at a small law firm, it's only me, the lawyer and his paralegal, but there are two other lawyers (plus their assistants) in the office so there are plenty of people to talk to. Even though I like my job, I do HATE working full time. I hate being away from the kids all day, but I think that will get better once they start school/daycare in August.

In other news, I'm pregnant with baby #3! Complete surprise and a blessing. I'm due December 19, 2010 (same as Aidan's due date) and it is another GIRL! My sister is also due in December, just a few days before me. And her sister in law is due a few weeks after her in December.

I'm excited, of course. I'm not excited about having to return to work after maternity leave though. But I HAVE to, we really have no choice, so I'll learn to deal with it.

Kaitlyn starts KINDERGARTEN in August!! I can't believe how big my little girl is. She is such a sassy little thing.

Aidan is also very big and is so verbal. Just last night he told me "When I get older I wanna be a policeman." Now it's been a while since I've had a 2.5 year old, but that sounds pretty advanced for his age. He saw a policeman directing traffic after Storytime Live! and made the connection that he would do that when he got older. Amazing to me.

They both astonish me everyday with what they say or do. Watching children grow into their own little person is so cool.

Matt also starts school in August. He'll be going to Loyola for his BA in Finance and Accounting.

Another post to come soon....

Photobucket

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik