Pages

Monday, May 4

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Not Me! Monday has been on a break for the past 6 weeks while sweet baby Stellan was in the hospital. Now it's back! If you are not familiar with it, click the above button and read all about it on MckMama's blog. Then get to posting your own Not Me! Monday for all to read. This week MckMama is also giving away a beautiful necklace to one lucky Not Me! Monday participant. So go ahead and confess what you have not been doing this past week!!


  • I did not wait until today at noon to being my Not Me! Monday post. As a faithful and organized blogger, I already drafted my post and added to it through out the week.
  • I was not completely surprised when my 4 year old cleaned the playroom twice last week with out ANY prompting. Not Me! I raise tidy, organized at all times children just like their Mama (yeah right!).
  • I am not completely overwhelmed with my father-in-law coming to stay in a few days. I am the perfect daughter-in-law who is very excited for him to come in town.
  • And finally, I most certainly did not move the clean laundry that needed to be folded from the sofa to Aidan's pack in play for a majority of the week because I did not feel like putting it away. Not ME!! At least it is finally not put away in the proper places!


Photobucket

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik