Pages

Sunday, June 21

Woo-Hoo!


I got another blog award! This time from {K}imber. Her blog is so much fun! She is a hoot and from my home state of Louisiana! And even better, she seems to be just as much of a Twilightjunkie as I am!! So without futher ado, I introduce to you my new award:


The rules are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Ok, so I don't quite know 15 other blogs, I'm going to give it out to as many as I can!
Thanks again {K}imber, you rock!

So now bestow this Lovely Blog Award to the following!

1) Cortney @ The Gleaton Gaggle





1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thanks Noele!!! You're too sweet.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik